- You have control, your wishes will be followed, so your loved ones won’t have to guess what type of funeral you would want.
- You can personalize your funeral and make the ceremony of the celebration of your life to reflect what you want to reflect.
- Pre-planning and pre-paying eliminates emotional overspending from grief or guilt. Pre-planning can give you a peace of mind, that your family won’t have to make major decisions at their time of loss.
- There are several options available in funding your funeral, which help eliminate your family having to be responsible for payment of your funeral expenses.
- Pre-planning is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can leave your family to help them cope with their loss. It gives total peace of mind.
Pre-planning is something you can do now, it’s easy, it’s affordable. Of all the things you can do for your family, planning and funding your funeral may be the most considerate and caring gifts you can provide for them in their time of loss.